Summer School at Fundacja EkoRozwoju
Do you know what is common between ecology and food? With this question we have started our meeting with Summer School at Fundacja EkoRozwoju. All together with Monika (instructor), EVS volunteers and volunteers of the UNESCO Initiatives Center we discussed how environment and ecosystem affect food and water we use.
In the mean time we have prepared different kinds of grain, divided our participants for groups and asked them recognize “what is in the jar”. It took some time for them, but they did it and named all kinds of grain. After that, we have had a discussion about how we can use grain, how to mix it or add to other products.
In the end, we had a workshop. We let our participants to plant vegetables, herbs into flower pots. We taught them how to plant right, how set seeds right into the soil and water them. Each of the participants enjoyed the process of planting and got their own plant that they can care about and later enjoy real organic product.
- Wynajem przestrzeni w EkoCentrum
- KAŻDY INNY, WSZYSCY RÓWNI / Zajęcia edukacyjne EkoCentrum Wrocław
- KLIMAT DO ZMIANY / Zajęcia edukacyjne EkoCentrum Wrocław
- DZIAŁANIA EDUKACYJNE W PROFILAKTYCE ZAGROŻEŃ ZDROWOTNYCH/ DOBRA ATMOSFERA/ Zajęcia edukacyjne dla uczniów i uczennic szkół podstawowych z Wrocławia
- DZIAŁANIA EDUKACYJNE W PROFILAKTYCE ZAGROŻEŃ ZDROWOTNYCH/ DOBRA ATMOSFERA/ Zajęcia edukacyjne dla dzieci w wieku przedszkolnym